Digital Assessments FAQs
How are digital assessments graded?
Questions like true/false and multiple choice are scored by the computer. Questions that require written answers (like essays or fill-in-the-blank) will be graded by Abeka.
How do I see my students’ scores?
You may view or download test and quiz results immediately in digital assessments.
Can homeschoolers use digital assessments?
Digital assessments are available in 7th–12th grade for students enrolled in the accredited program. We’re working to develop digital assessments for all homeschoolers, but they’re not available yet.
What are the computer system recommendations for Abeka digital assessments?
An updated version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, and a DSL Internet connection are recommended.
What customer support will be available?
Speak with customer service via telephone or by live chat 8 am–4:45 pm CT, or send questions by e-mail. See Contact Us.
What equipment do I need?
Use a PC running an up-to-date browser. Windows XP users are encouraged to use the most current version of Chrome for the best experience.
Viewing Digital Assessment Questions/Answers
Please note that once an assessment is graded, you may view that assessment by clicking on the grade on your online parent account. Follow these steps to view these assessment questions and answers:
- Log in to your parent account.
- Once logged in, go to your “My Students” section and click on your student’s name.
- Next, click on “Progress Reports” under the Student Information section.
- Choose the subject from the drop-down box.
- Finally, click on the grade in the “Grade” column to view your student’s assessment and see your student’s answers.