- Students must complete a total of 24 credits (minimum of four credits with Abeka Academy in grade 12).
- Class rank is based on an unweighted GPA with those others who complete graduation requirements and submit for validation by May 31 of their current school year.
- College-bound students are encouraged to take the ACT or SAT. Accredited students use high school code 101388.
Diplomas are issued to graduating seniors when graduation requirements have been met.
- All coursework must be completed.
- All required credits must be completed.
- All lessons, whether streaming or DVD, must have been viewed.
- If applicable, all DVDs must have been returned.
Contact us at graduation*abekaacademy|org for more information.